%--SCRIPT FOR MATTER TABLE BEGINS--%> <%-- SCRIPT FOR MATTER TABLE ENDS--%> <%--SCRIPT FOR LINK REMOVER BEGINS--%> <%--SCRIPT FOR LINK REMOVER ENDS--%>
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Strict silence must be observed inside the library
2. News papers, magazines and periodicals to be read only from inside the library
3. Personal belongings should not be brought into the library. Only one note book will be allowed for reference work.
4. Each member will be given an allotted number of borrower’s tickets.
5. Under specific request Reference books can be issued only for two days
6. Normally books will be issued for 15 days for students.
7. Overdue charges will be collected, if books are not returned on the specified date.
8. A written report should be submitted to the library in case the borrower’s ticket is lost. Duplicate will be issued in a week’s time with the payment of R.15/- for each card.
9. Damage of books if any , should be reported to the librarian immediately, while receiving a book from the library.
10. Books will be issued as during the working hours of the library. Books can be returned on any working day.
11. The loss of any book should be reported to the library and the lost book should be replaced by a new book, by the user.
12. All books must be returned two days prior to the end of each semester.
13. The number of lending days may be reduced by the librarian, if the book is in demand or reserved.
14. An overdue charge of Rs.2/-per day per book will be levied if the books are not returned on the due date.
1. Library is open to all the students and staff members of the college.
2. The librarian is in charge of the library
3. The library is open from 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days and from 9.00 to 12.30 on Saturdays.
|Monday To Friday||08.30 AM To 05.00 PM|
|Non-Working days Saturdays||09 AM To 12.30 PM|
|Transaction Hours (Counter Timings)|
|Returning of Books||08.30 am To 4.30 p.m|
|Issuing of Books||08.30 am To 4.30 p.m|
1. Lending of books
2. New additions
3. Inter-library loan
4. Conference / workshops/ seminars-Alert
5. Career guidance
6. Scholarship information–display
7. Competition exam books
|Category of Users||No. of Borrower Cards||Due days|
|STAFF- Self-Financing Section||5||30|
|M. Phil Students||5||15|
|External visitors||Reference only||NA|
PART - TIME WORK EXPERIENCE SCHEME
Student desirous of joining this scheme in the library shall apply to the Principal in writing at the beginning of the year. Those selected under this scheme will be paid a small remuneration with the budget provisions under this scheme. At present 10 undergraduate students are working under the scheme.